Thursday, July 5, 2012

HOTLINK GAMES & ANIME FESTIVAL 2009



A couple of years ago, I was invited to display part of my toy collection at this anime festival at one of the malls downtown. For those that remembered, it was held at Berjaya Times Square.

The organizers were looking for a couple of collectors to display an array of toys from different genres. During the meeting, so happened I was able to provide most of the toys for display. The only other collector they needed to look for was a Star Wars dude of which I admit, I'm not a major fan.

When I look back at the event, the only trace of images I have are these two below.

  • Transformers Diorama

 
  • GI Joe Diorama



Besides the two images I also found a link for the festival on YouTube that shows the entire venue of the event. 




It's a little difficult to see, but scattered around the venue are other glass display towers. These towers were filled with my collection of toys from other genres such as Final Fantasy, Spawn & some Gundam as well. If I recalled correctly, the event lasted for about three to four days stretching over to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment