Sunday, December 2, 2012

GARAGE SALE!





Being a newly wed, this weekend was the first time I took my wife along for a garage sale.

I wasn't having high expectations towards the garage sale but nevertheless I managed to pick up a few items. Both the hard to find Ratchet & Ironhide were going at a good price while the Hyper Hobby clear yellow Bumblebee was one of those items I wanted to add onto my existing Transformers collection.

The last item above wasn't on my purchase list. My wife wanted that soft toy puppy. It's actually from Aardman/McFarlane's production so I guess it has to be one of those characters from the animated film Wallace & Gromit.

Among other interesting items on sale at the garage was the Lord of The Rings plastic sword, Grimlock bust, Magneto Unleashed & a couple of loose Gundams. However, I'm trying to limit & re-focus my toy collection solely on the Transformers toy line.

No comments:

Post a Comment