Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HARI KARI WITH DEMONIC SHIELD & SACRED SWORD





Back in my uni days in Australia, there were very few specialty toy stored. Being bored, on and off I'd pick up a couple of things from the local comic store.

Hence, one day I decided to pick this figurine up out of boredom. From the image above, you can see that the comic character & the toy figurine totally do not resemble.




In terms of paint job and toy mold, I'm sure other toy lines have seen far better days than this mold.






Here's other images of Hari Kari from different angles. The third image above is quite hilarious actually. The paint job is horrible to the extent that they did not finish painting the bikini bottom.

Over the years, the chest plate actually came off once. Hence I had to use some resin glue to attach it back onto the character.




This figure comes with two other accessories, the so called Demonic Shield & Sacred Sword.






Both weapons attach onto Hari Kari with ease. Besides moving both arms, there is nothing much you can do with this figure. Hence this figure will be tucked into the abyss of my cardboard boxes shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment