Sunday, December 30, 2012

WHITE MASTER CHIEF






This was the first Halo toy that I own. While I do not own an X-Box nor do I know much about the Halo timeline, I purchased this white figure over the usual green Halo character because I've always been fond of the color grey.






If you look carefully, I have drawn some gold & silver lining on the figure to give it more detail. Having done some research, this Halo armor is actually called the 'White Mjolnir Mark V Assault Armor'.




There is obviously some articulation to the character, but there's really not much you can do about posing this figure.




The White Master Chief comes with two weapons which are the flame thrower & assault rifle.






Here's a couple of poses with the assault rifle. It doesn't sit nicely in the hands of the figure. The inner wrist is somewhat blocking the rifle.






Now the flame throw looks more promising & White Master Chief poses better with it.

It's going to be year end soon. Readers, thank you for your support & following my blog. I shall resume in a couple of days time. Meanwhile, I hope you have an enjoyable New Year Eve Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment