Sunday, December 23, 2012

WINGS OF REDEMPTION SPAWN

[SERIES 21: ALTERNATE REALITIES]





Just in time for Christmas & of all things angelic, let's take a look at one of my Spawn collection. I've always been attracted to objects & images with angel wings. For that reason alone, I picked this toy up many years ago.




I can't say much about the background of this Spawn character as I never really followed the comic.




Being a detailed figure, there are numerous points of articulation to pose this figure. Then only setback is that the wings are a little heavy & I find it very difficult to pose Spawn the way I want to, rather than to pose it in a way that the toy won't topple.




Anyway, here's the rear view of the toy. In recent years, Mc'Farlane launched a 12" version but due to restriction in space, I better pass on that huge character.



No comments:

Post a Comment