Friday, November 30, 2012

GN-001 GUNDAM EXIA







Gundam Exia comes from the animated series Mobile Suit Gundam 00. In the anime series, this mecha was developed primarily for closed combat battles.






What you're seeing here is Gundam Exia from the Entry Grade kit. It is a basic 1/144 scaled mecha. I've attempted to add some color to this mecha by putting on marker ink.




The only weapon that this robot comes with is the GN long blade.




View of Gundam Exia from other angles with the GN long blade.




Articulation is very tight as the joints of the leg ar being obstructed by the hips. In terms of the arms, there is only one way movement.

I have stopped collecting Gundam from a couple of years as I no longer have the luxury of time in assembling these model kits. The other main point is that there's hardly any resale value for these plastic injection kits.




Here's a sample image that I found of how this figure would look like if you were to put your heart & effort into air brushing and painting it. One thing about me, I have zero knowledge in such works.

No comments:

Post a Comment