Sunday, November 4, 2012

TOY HAUL



About two weeks ago there was a sale organized by one of the local toy stores called Famitoy. I've been patronizing this shop for a couple of years but in the past six years, I never had the chance to attend the annual sale.

This year around, yet again I nearly missed the sale if it were not held in the course of two days. I only found out about the sale on Saturday night and I made it a point to visit the store first thing on Sunday morning.




Having said so, look what I managed to pick up!




I needed a big Hasbro box to carry my haul home.




Here's a closer look at what I managed to pick up a few weeks back. How much do you think all these cost me? Just under USD 250! I think it's a great bargain. The funniest thing about this haul is that the Korean Vector Prime cost me just under USD 3.5.

I can't wait for the next time I go on a massive hunt again! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment