Tuesday, November 27, 2012

EXCELLERATOR 3.5





This is going to be a very short & blunt review of the only paintball marker that I currently own. The JT USA Excellerator 3.5. I'm not a fan of paintball & I don't really know much about it, but I'm just posting this in my blog as part of my online archive of collection.




This marker was given to me by a friend a few years ago. He brought in a couple of markers for sale but wasn't able to sell them as he didn't have the proper paper works.

Since I don't participate in paintball games, I might as well dismantle this baby to see what it looks like. As you can see from above, I was able to pull apart seven separate parts from the main body.

I've not had the opportunity to test live rounds with this marker to further comment on the accuracy, speed & reliability of it though.

The only thing that you need to be careful off is when removing the small metal pin from the rear of the marker. Do make sure that the rear of the marker is pointed away from you, or somewhere soft as the spring will fire out the rear metal cap & you may hurt yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment