Saturday, December 21, 2013

WARRIROS OF MINAS TIRITH





Today we take a quick look at the Warriors of Minas Tirith. I have about 16 figures on hand that I have previously painted. Perhaps I did not paint in greater detail, but the figures mostly look like they come in plain silver armor.









Here we have the archers in various poses.







The spear men are an interesting lot. I had to keep my hands still when painting the detail of the tree design on the shields.





Some of the swordsmen come in two different shield designs. I'm not sure of their exact rankings but their armor plating are also different.




Overall, these are one of the easiest figures to paint in the whole Lord of The Rings line as they are mainly done with silver & black paint. From here, all I had to do was to put in the detail of skin color, brown weapon parts & a dash of blonde hair to do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment