Monday, September 2, 2013

TRANSFORMERS BASE DIORAMA IV

 




They say pictures are worth a thousand words. I think this is worth more. Finally, once again I found that it was due time for me to assemble a larger Cybertronian diorama than my previous attempt back in 2006, 2009 & 2011. This set comes with the newly acquired 2013 Metroplex from the Transformers Generations line. Recently, I have also acquired the ACG-Con Metroplex, however I won't be opening that for the time being.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy viewing the rest of the images of the diorama in greater detail.




Which side do you live in, West Side or the East Side?








Here are some additional images of the diorama from other angles. Don't get lost in the city alright.






Random close-ups of the Cybertronian city.

















The Kreons prove to be a wonderful fit for the diorama as I don't have to use too many Cyberverse or Legends class sized Transformers to fill up the scene.









Again, the overall of the city from different angles.






There's a reason why they are called the Transformers. If the battle heats up & gets too ugly to handle, I guess the best way to deal with the day is to pack up & call for reinforcements!

Behold, as parts of the city transform to battle it out until one faction falls.

















Lastly, if you were an Autobot taking part of the war, Scamper in particular. Here's what the view of the battlefield looks like from atop Metroplex in base mode.





In case you're wondering, here are the main figures involved:

Generations Metroplex, Micromaster Countdown, G1 Scorponok, Beast Wars II Gigastorm, G1 Star Convoy, Micromasters Skystalker, Encore G1 Omega Supreme, Micron Densetsu Shockwave (Tidal Wave), Energon Omega Supreme, G1 God Ginrai, Energon Optimus Prime, Encore G1 Metroplex, Car Robots Brave Maximus, Cybertron Metroplex, G2 Laser Ultra Magnus, TF Prime Optimus Maximus, Armada Powerlinx Optimus Prime, DOTM Autobot Ark, TF Prime Star Hammer, an array of Cyberverse mini-bases & a bunch of Legends, Cyberverse & Kreons to fill in the blanks.

The remaining bases that I didn't include in the diorama are:

Galaxy Convoy Optimus Prime, RID Optimus Prime & Xovergen's Grand Patriot (Green). I just couldn't really find a way to fit them in nicely here. But I promise to include them in the future diorama & make it a larger one than this!

Lastly, base building for me has come a long way. I hope you enjoyed the album as much as I have. It's been a passion of mine to collect Transformers with base forms & I intend to make this base even bigger one day.

Just for kicks, here's the evolution of my base diorama.




My first base diorama in January 2006.




In March 2009, I was priviledged to have a larger base displayed at the Hotlink Games & Anime Festival. You can take a look at my old post here.




My well expanded diorama back in November 2011.

Until then, thank you for your constant support & viewing of my blog :)

1 comment: