Friday, January 11, 2013

METAL MONUMENT MEGATRON





From the Metal Monument toy line of Transformers, today let's take a closer look at Megatron. If I remembered correctly, I purchased this cool paperweight at a fantastic deal in one of my trips to Singapore.






The Megatron used for this Metal Monument line comes from the Beast Wars series. Those of you that recall my previous post of the Metal Monument Convoy would know that I'm not a fan of the Beast Wars series.




Just like Convoy, Metal Monument Megatron comes with an interchangeable head. One of it shows Megatron's face, while the others bears the mutant face.





At the bottom of the feet, Megatron stands on the Predacon emblem. I believe it's not easy to obtain the both of the Metal Monuments because they were produced in limited quantities & they don't come cheap. Just check out the current market prices on eBay.

In case you're curious, I got hold of this in Singapore for SGD10, at a flea market in MISB condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment