Monday, January 14, 2013

CABLE



Let's have a look at the Marvel universe for a change.




This is Cable, from the X-Men comic series. The toy comes from the Marvel Legends, Series 6 line.






Being one of the few early Marvel Legends toy that I own, I've always been impressed with the amount of flexibility & articulation points that this toy line has.






Here taking a look at Cable with his upper vest. As I'm doing this review, somehow or rather Cable remind me of 'Major Chip Hazzard' from the stop-motion movie Small Soldiers.






Here's Cable hover bike. When displayed, the transparent stand give the impression that the bike is actually floating. The base of the stand has shown signs of yellowing as compared to when I first purchased this toy.




Now let's have a look at Cable, riding his bike. The handles & foot pedal of the bike are flexible and can be adjusted to fit the figure.








More images of Cable.




It's a pity I don't have that much display space for my toys, especially the Marvel line. I believe this is one common dilemma that many hardcore toy collectors encounter. Hence, I'm reserving my shelf space for my Transformers.

No comments:

Post a Comment